have been delivered to our sales establishments!
Our home page gives their hours and locations.
Please note Regular Season TMA's are only available
C & D Starter Shop
Guillette's Service Station
Northeast Farm Service
Pick and Shovel
Royer's Service & Mini Mart
Wright's Sport Shop
at Pick and Shovel, Wright's Sport Shop
and through Kathy Bowman at 802-274-3609.
Quebec Snowmobile Trail Passes
can be purchased at
Walts Sales and Service
1972 U.S. 5, Derby, VT 05829
2017 TMA Application
2017 Application Download
Questions?? Feel free to call Kathy Bowman at 802-274-3609 or e-mail Kathy
Please fill out all information on the downloaded form.
Include proper payment which must include . . .
$22 Local Club Dues for the North Country Mountaineers
and $2 for the County Dues of Orleans County.
A copy of your current snowmobile registration needs to be attached as well.
Mail to . . .
103 Webster Road
Orleans, VT 05860
EARLY BIRD TMAs - Reduced pricing ONLY UNTIL December 15, 2016
- REGISTERED IN VERMONT - $100.00
- REGISTERED IN VERMONT - FAMILY - $84.00
- (Must purchase two TMAs at the regular price before you qualify for the reduced family rate.
- All sleds must be registered to the person at the same legal address in order to qualify).
- REGISTERED OUT-OF-STATE - $130.00
- REGISTERED OUT-OF-STATE - FAMILY- $107.00
purchase two TMAs at the regular price before you qualify for the
reduced family rate. All sleds must be registered to the same person at
the same legal address in order to qualify).
- FAMILY TMA'S ARE NOT AVAILABLE AFTER DECEMBER 15, 2015.
REGULAR SEASON TMAs (Not available until after December 15th, 2016)
- REGISTERED IN VERMONT - $140.00
- REGISTERED OUT-OF-STATE - $180.00
- ANTIQUE AND ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY TMAS MUST BE PURCHASED THROUGH THE VAST OFFICE.
North Country Mountaineers Volunteer TMA Policy
To view, click here!
Modified January 04, 2017
Click Here to connect
to the VAST web site!